|Product||Active Constituent(s):||Registered For:||Overview||Documents|
WaterSavr is a patented water conservation management tool, which is applied to the surface of water bodies to significantly reduce evaporation.
WaterSavr has a unique self spreading action, which helps it form a mono-molecular film on the surface of the body of water, which limits the escape of water vapour. This film can reform if wind or wave action disrupts its coverage.
The average hectare of water storage loses about 15 - 20 megalitres of water each year through evaporation. WaterSavr reduces this loss by up to 30 - 50 %.
What is WaterSavr?
- A breakthrough in surface water evaporation technology.
- Forms an invisible film on the water surface, to reduce evaporation.
- Reforms after wind or wave action.
- Degrades in two to four days into the water and air.
- Is easily applied in a powdered form consisting of hydrated lime and cetyl / stearyl hydroxy alkanes.
- Globally patented
Proven Environmental Safety:
- Classified Environmentally Sound Technology, by the United Nations Environmental Program - Environmentally compatible due to the bio-degradability of its alkanes. - Does not affect alkalinity. - Does not decrease levels of dissolved oxygen. - Is certified NSF to ANSI "60", therefore proving safe as drinking water for livestock.
Product details last updated on 25 Jun 2010
DISCLAIMER: This is not the WATERSAVR label. To view or print the label for this product, click the "MSDS/Label" tab at the top of this page. Always follow label instructions.
For specialist advice in an EMERGENCY only phone 1800 033 111, TOLL-FREE, ALL-HOURS, NATIONWIDE